i think im dead
…i can’t breathe.
yes helpless… and fragile..
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
you know when you get out of the cinema and you feel high and drunk or is it just me
maybe i can watch this hour long episode in ten minutes
Don’t mind if I do.
The latest addition to the Disney Princess lineup (complete with compulsory sparkles)
I may have gone a bit too far this time…